Page 4 of 4 :: Viewing 76-99 of 99
(unofficial) side7 live chat🗣️🗣️ - Started by: Camazotz
RE: (unofficial) side7 live chat🗣️🗣️
Posted: 08 Oct 2024, 11:19 PM

I'm finally back into having an interest in the Five Nights At Freddy's series. I've been reading the lore again, looking up the animatronics, and I wanna hug Glamrock Freddy (who is probably my most favorite animatronic now).

Will I ever buy the games? Most likely not.

Have I been watching ridiculously silly fan videos and enjoying myself? Yes. I've also watched some fan videos done in the VHS style and goodness what I've watched have been great.

Posted: 09 Oct 2024, 12:40 AM

American Tokusatsu that uses more Original IPs doesn't last as well as ones adapting Japanese tokus

Posted: 09 Oct 2024, 05:21 PM

Do you watch Over the Garden Wall?

Posted: 09 Oct 2024, 08:31 PM

WAHlelujah:

I'm finally back into having an interest in the Five Nights At Freddy's series. I've been reading the lore again, looking up the animatronics, and I wanna hug Glamrock Freddy (who is probably my most favorite animatronic now).

Have I been watching ridiculously silly fan videos and enjoying myself? Yes. I've also watched some fan videos done in the VHS style and goodness what I've watched have been great.

Funnily enough, the resurgence of FNAF content made me regain interest in that little fan game project of mine from way back in 2014 as you may or may not have seen, although I decided to change the title and swap out the characters from my series for characters made just for the game. 

Posted: 10 Oct 2024, 12:32 AM

my mega-crossover got a new Animator that's cheaper to pay, to make continuation of it's first episode(of the Spin-off)

and my task here lies on making storyboards for it's animation

Posted: 11 Oct 2024, 04:09 PM

This is more of a shoutbox than a live chat. 

90's and early 00's music is peak. Just saying.

Posted: 11 Oct 2024, 04:49 PM

I agree with that

Posted: 11 Oct 2024, 08:03 PM

Shadane:

WAHlelujah:

Funnily enough, the resurgence of FNAF content made me regain interest in that little fan game project of mine from way back in 2014 as you may or may not have seen, although I decided to change the title and swap out the characters from my series for characters made just for the game. 

I don't think I've ever heard of your fan game project but it's nice that FNAF content did make you interested again.

Posted: 11 Oct 2024, 10:39 PM

Today's deviantart algorithms favor whoever monetizes AI arts as well do fill-in memes

Posted: 11 Oct 2024, 11:36 PM

WAHlelujah:

I don't think I've ever heard of your fan game project but it's nice that FNAF content did make you interested again.

It was called "Five Nights at Thunder's", because I originally intended to intermarry FNAF with my series, but recently, I decided I wasn't really feeling it since countless people have done that already, so I removed my series characters and replaced them with characters just for the game. It's called Go-Yoru now, and the animatronics are based on yokai rather than common woodland animals, because it takes place at a Japanese-Canadian restaurant chain.

Posted: 11 Oct 2024, 11:44 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 11 Oct 2024, 11:44 PM.

ragukokarn:

This might just be a false memory, but didn't the site originally have a shoutbox? I wonder why people don't do those anymore?

Posted: 12 Oct 2024, 12:31 AM

Shadane:

ragukokarn:

This might just be a false memory, but didn't the site originally have a shoutbox? I wonder why people don't do those anymore?

I remember that Deviantart is used to have Shoutbox

sprite wars forum is also another website that have Shoutbox

Posted: 12 Oct 2024, 12:31 AM

I wish A.I. generated images and A.I. chatbots are illegal because I see them as atrocious, annoying, and I feel threatened by them. Do you feel that way sometimes?

Posted: 12 Oct 2024, 04:49 AM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 12 Oct 2024, 04:49 AM.

if there's any type of fans that I hate, Pokemon anime fans that assume Everyone in Pokemon anime(including even Ash's friends) except Ash himself(cuz he stays 10) grows older

Posted: 12 Oct 2024, 10:39 AM

Masonicon:

if there's any type of fans that I hate, Pokemon anime fans that assume Everyone in Pokemon anime(including even Ash's friends) except Ash himself(cuz he stays 10) grows older

As a fan of the Pokemon anime myself, I can confirm that the reason why Ash is 10 years old in every generation is simply because Satoshi Tajiri just didn't want him to grow up, because it wouldn't be the same. I'm happy with Red being the closest thing to an adult Ash, But I like to imagine a hypothetical scenario where Ash did age the same way, and what would happen then.

Posted: 12 Oct 2024, 11:18 AM
This post has been edited 2 times. Last edit on 12 Oct 2024, 11:43 AM.

Shadane:

Masonicon:

As a fan of the Pokemon anime myself, I can confirm that the reason why Ash is 10 years old in every generation is simply because Satoshi Tajiri just didn't want him to grow up, because it wouldn't be the same. I'm happy with Red being the closest thing to an adult Ash, But I like to imagine a hypothetical scenario where Ash did age the same way, and what would happen then.

If Ash isn't only Pokemon character that doesn't age, this wasn't that bad, not only that alone won't sink Pokeshipping

Also, many people's go-to way of sinking Pokeshipping(Ash x Misty) was Age gaps that created(and increasingly widening) by "Ash being only one that doesn't grow up" thingy

Posted: 13 Oct 2024, 09:55 PM

ragukokarn:

Ironic...

Shadane:

As in, since you've been here, or on a previous build?

Posted: 13 Oct 2024, 11:08 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 13 Oct 2024, 11:08 PM.

we can blame Heroes writers' hitting the wall when they giving Hiro Nakamura unnecessary nerfings of his powers

Posted: 14 Oct 2024, 03:44 PM

I'm sick 🤒

Posted: 14 Oct 2024, 05:03 PM

SabakuKyuut777:
I'm sick 🤒

And just as a friend was coming out of an illness.

Posted: 14 Oct 2024, 07:19 PM

Thorvald:

Shadane:

I believe a previous build. The site was already at its current layout by the time I joined, but I got curious and looked at Side7 through the Wayback Machine once.

Posted: 14 Oct 2024, 07:46 PM

🦡🦡🦡🦡🦡🦡🦡🦡🦡🦡🦡🦡🦡🦡🦡🦡🦡🦡🦡🦡🦡🦡🍄🍄

Posted: 14 Oct 2024, 08:30 PM

SabakuKyuut777:

I'm sick 🤒

Same albeit mine's a cold.

I do hope that you get better. Being sick just sucks.

Posted: 14 Oct 2024, 11:25 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 14 Oct 2024, 11:25 PM.

Shadane:

Thorvald:

Shadane:

I believe a previous build. The site was already at its current layout by the time I joined, but I got curious and looked at Side7 through the Wayback Machine once.

even when I looked Side7 through Wayback machine once: https://web.archive.org/web/20020401131102/http://www.side7.com/

and I joined Side7(alongside other artsites) not long after Buzzly Drama

Page 4 of 4 :: Viewing 76-99 of 99